FDA Most Wanted Fugitives
The FDA Most Wanted Fugitives is a list of the top ten fugitives sought by the United States Food and Drug Administration's Office of Criminal Investigations (OCI). The OCI is responsible for the enforcement of laws related to FDA-regulated products.
As of 2016 the list includes:
|Dushyant Mahendrabhai Patel||1958, India||Falsification of medical device testing, sales of unsterile products triggering an outbreak of deadly infections|
|1959, Cuba||Counterfeit drug distribution|
|1955, Armenia||Unlicensed medical practice, drug adulteration|
|1971, Lebanon||Counterfeit drug distribution|
|1965, Burundi||Distribution of counterfeit toothpaste containing toxic substances|
|1978, Philippines||Counterfeit drug distribution|
|1978, China||Counterfeit drug distribution|
|Stephen Mark Van Rooyen||1962, South Africa||Sold untested and unlicensed stem cell treatments|
|1973, Azerbaijan||Drug diversion, fraudulent drug distribution|
|1970, Ukraine||Drug diversion, fraudulent drug distribution|
- U.S. Marshals 15 Most Wanted Fugitives
- FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives
- List of scientific misconduct incidents
- "FDA-OCI Presents 11 Most Wanted Fugitives, Seeks Help in Catching Fake Drugs Criminals – Partnership for Safe Medicines". www.safemedicines.org. Archived from the original on August 3, 2016. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- Criminal Investigations, Office of. "OCI's Most Wanted Fugitives - Office of Criminal Investigations (OCI) Most Wanted Fugitives". www.fda.gov. Archived from the original on September 8, 2018. Retrieved June 4, 2018. This article incorporates public domain material from this U.S government document.